Udaan

They say it is impossible to fly,
I say, but what about giving it a try;

They say there are do's and don'ts,
Right and wrong, boundaries all along,
Hurdles to clear, stakes too high,
Isn't it reason enough to stop asking why ;

I say that is precisely the point,
hurdles to jump and demons to deny,
will make the journey special,
and confer the elusive high;

They say the logics are impossible to defy,
I say, Can I just give it a try 

And so I persist,
and keep giving it a try,
and so I insist,
there will be a day, when I will fly !!

4 comments:

Manish said...

Awesome dude... Seems like the time to move out of TI... Abe MP me saare kavi paida hote hai kya??

Shoonya said...

Thank you !!
kuch random sochte sochte kabhi kabhi kuch matlab ban jata hai :) aur wo bhi angrezi mein :D

Anonymous said...

kalam ka sipahi !!!

Gajendra said...

Wah Kya Bat Kahi Hai Aapne
awesome !!